GME G4 Gas Meter
The diaphragm meter works on the positive displacement principle wherein the volume received in the inlet side is discharged to the outlet side. Thus making the measurement fully reliable. Further, the diaphragm gas meter works on the diﬀerential pressure between inlet and outlet to impulse the diaphragms in the diaphragm boxes. When the gas enters into the meter, it ﬁrst ﬁlls the space inside the inlet meter housing from the rotary valve mouth.
Due to the diﬀerential pressure, the gas will alternately enter into the diﬀerent outlet chamber, alternate charge and discharge will continue till the gas is consumed. The movement of the rotary valve is transferred to the driving gear via the transmission mechanism and accumulates, the gas volume through the meter to index counter by the ratio calibration gears to realize the metrology of the gas meter. With designing of independent measuring unit structure and high-quality steel case, the product has accuracy and reliability measurement under operating pressure. Designing and producing meticulously, test strictly for GA serials gas meter which suitable for NG, LPG, Town gas, marsh gas measuring.
- The outside case made of high-quality steel.
- Surface spray-paint protects from corrosion.
- Case closing uses stainless stell for leakage protection.
- A diaphragm made by advance gluing and vulcanization processes.
- Use a high-quality bakelite rotary valve.
- Upper and lower case fixed with glue for leakage protection.
- Broad metrological performance: G4S.
- High accuracy, long service life with reliability.
- Lower noise.
- Equipped with AMR (optional).